Tuscan Tan professional spray tan solutions contain a unique combination of violet-based bronzers that produce an instant natural tan shade when sprayed on the skin and prevent yellow/orange undertones in the developed tan. The solution adapts to any skin type as it picks up and adopts the skin's individual darker tones, whilst deepening the colour of its lighter variations to produce the most authentic looking tan in any shade desired, from lightly sun-kissed through to the darkest of tans. Better still, the tan is non-sticky, smudge-proof and completely odourless once it has developed.
Tuscan Tan Original Spray Tan
Violet-Tone Complex consists of six colourants formulated to counteract the yellow/orange undertones commonly seen in alternative DHA-based spray tan brands. Further, it creates a natural protective layer that is water resistant enabling the cosmetic bronzers to be sustained on the skin throughout the duration of the tan. This tan generally lasts 7 – 10 days before gradually and evenly fading.
Development time: 8 hours.
Tuscan Tan MultiBase
The MultiBase. formulation offers the added benefit of express development times; Rinse after 1, 2 or 3 hours for a light, medium or dark tan, or leave on overnight for ultra dark.
PREPARING for your spray-on tan
Please take note of the following preparation points prior to your spray-on tan:
- Undertake all hair removal such as shaving or waxing, preferably the day before your spray tan appointment.
- Exfoliate prior using Tuscan Tan Exfoliating Sugar Scrub to remove dry, dull or aged skin cells. If you have any stubborn fake tan residue remaining following exfoliation, it is recommended that you use the Tuscan Tan Tan Removal Mitt.
- After exfoliating, wash using Tuscan Tan pH Balanced Skin Wash to restore the pH balance of your skin to normal levels which will ensure optimum colour development.
- On the day of your spray tan appointment do not apply moisturiser, deodorant or perfume to your skin after showering as it will create a film that will prevent the tan from developing.
- Bring with you to your spray tan appointment; dark coloured underwear to wear during your appointment (or we can supply a disposable g-string), and loose dark clothing and thongs to wear afterwards.
AFTERCARE for your Spray-on Tan
- Tuscan Tan original spray on tan requires eight hours to develop.
- During the development time avoid showering, swimming or doing any physical activity that may cause perspiration, and do not apply any products to your skin.
- After eight hours, you may shower, however only use Tuscan Tan pH Balanced Skin Wash as this will maintain the pH levels of your skin throughout the duration of your tan providing longevity and even fade off.
- After showering pat your skin dry with your towel rather than rubbing so as not to prematurely fade your tan.
- Lastly, moisturise every day using the Tuscan Tan Tinted Tan Extender lotion. Added Tuscan Tan bronzers extend the life of the spray on tan, while a subtle hint of mica
|Full Body Original Spray on Tan
Half Body Original Spray on Tan
Full Body MultiBase Spray on Tan
Half Body MultiBase Spray on Tan